- Scrubbed the bathtub
- Organized the baking cupboard
- Cleaned the cat box
- Did 3 loads of laundry and 2 loads of dishes
- Took Dad coffee
- Went to the store
- Aired up Henrietta’s tires and took her for a ride
- Took Grandma some soup
- Made homemade pizza for dinner
- Baked cookies
I think I’m ready to settle down and knit. What do you think?
(I’m currently working on Ishbel in The Unique Sheep‘s Foot Prints. Colorway is an exclusive one for the first Sip ‘N Stitch Club called “Quechua”. Pictures to follow at some point.)
The solution is a lifestyle change that favors simplicity over excess and regards the human body as a tool rather than merely a decoration.
– From Bicycling & Self Esteem on the LGRAB blog