Top 10 Things You Learning While Cleaning the Craft Room
10. You must trip over the dog with every single box or it’s not challenging enough.
9. Once you’ve pulled everything out of the room, it’s too late to change your mind.
8. You may have a minor fleece (fabric) addiction. Make sure to put that away first so no one else notices.
7. You will end up moving every piece of furniture at least twice. This is inevitable, don’t fight it.
6. Taking time out for lunch and a blog post do not help anything get done. Don’t try and stall, it won’t help.
5. You need to finish before the husband wakes up so he doesn’t get any real idea of how much stuff you have (or he might have a nervous breakdown).
4. You will never have enough plastic storage boxes in the right sizes. Going to get more will only complicate things because you will come home with more stuff to “help you get organized”.
3. There is no way you had any idea how much stuff was truly in the room.
2. The people who invented ziploc bags and label makers are Gods.
1. You need a rug to really tie the room together.