FiredUpFairy tagged me yesterday. Here’s how it works.
The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
7 Random Facts:
1) I have a small houseplant addiction. There are at least 13 separate potted plants in my house at this moment, not including starts and the kitchen herb garden. I have, among others, a large Peace Lily, a Parlor Maple, a Wandering Jew, Ivy, a Prayer Plant, and a Spider Plant.
2) I have OCD when it comes to M&Ms. They have to all be dumped out, sorted by color, and eaten in color order. The blue ones are always eaten last!
3) I have a small scar on my forehead. When I was two, my older sister was playing with the neighbor girl. They were throwing a ball up in the air, watching it come down, and catching it. She wouldn’t let me play, so I found a rock, threw it up in the air, and watched it come down on my head.
4) For part of elementary school and most of middle school, I wanted to be a herpetologist. That’s someone who studies reptiles, you dirty minded people!
5) I have the entire Dilbert TV series on DVD and can recite most of them from memory.
6) My yarn fiber seasons are always off. I crave wool in the summer and cotton, bamboo, and other light fibers in the winter.
7) I have a rather large collection of elephant statues, figurines, and stuffed animals.
Tag, You’re It: