This week’s MPM is going to be terribly short (only Monday and Tuesday). I will be leaving for Stitches West on Wednesday and won’t return until Sunday night. MPM next week will feature… soup! I have been medically ordered onto a liquid diet, so it’s going to be all soup, all the time for dinner. This week, we’re low on groceries and I’m not planning to stock up before I leave (my darling hubby knows how to fend for himself). So, with all that in mind… Here we go!
- Breakfast – I forgot breakfast, bad girl!
- Lunch – Weekly lunch with Mom
- Dinner – Roast beef sandwiches with provolone
- Breakfast – Homemade yogurt with granola
- Lunch – Sandwich and chips from home
- Dinner – Shepherds pie with chicken
See, told you it would be short. If I had to guess, my hubby will be having dinners with chicken, potatoes, onions, garlic, and various spices (usually curry) as well as possible visits to the sushi restaurant…